Monday, June 02, 2008

Tossing and Turning

I can't sleep! On top of the fact that I have to use the restroom 20 times in an hour, my mind just won't rest. It is constantly moving. I just want to thank God for His blessings and how He is opening the door for me to receive clients. I just set up a consultation for a young lady from DC for 7/26. As I was online working last night (I call consider visiting blogs and answering questions/posting messages working to grow my SL biz) Joel Olsteen was on in the background. I didn't catch it all then I realized that the message was indeed for me. He was talking about God blessing you to do just what it is you desire to do. The reason why I haven't received that promotion is because God has greater things for me than to just become a Sr. Analyst. I have been trying to get promoted for the last year or so and couldn't understand why it hadn't happened yet. If I would have received that promotion, my focus would have turned to learning my new position so that I could be all that I could be. I realize now that that is not my future and I praise God for the revelation each and every day. I will walk out on faith and trust Him who knows the plans He has for my life. I love you Lord and am humbly grateful and I accept this honor/task/responsibility with great regard for Your people. May God bring each and every one of you the desires of your hearts as well! Until next time...

Sabriya

2 comments:

Amba said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad things are taking off for you in the Sisterlocks business. Congrats on your other good new as well. Isn't it funny how blessings come together. Best, Amba

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Thanks Amba, I can truly say that I am blessed!