Saturday, May 31, 2008

My 1st ATL client

I meet with Mrs. Pat today and we had a very thorough consultation. We scheduled the appointment for the full locking session on the weekend of June 14th and 15th until we realized that was the weekend of Father's day. So, we rescheduled for June 16th and 17th. Check back often as I will be posting pictures (with Mrs. Pat's permission of course). I am so excited! She will be one of my clients that I use towards my certification.

A big thanks to everyone for your kind words of encouragement and advice.

Take care!
Sabriya

2 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Congratulations! I'm excited about it. I know we chatted for a short second, but I still wanted to stop by here.

Kalender said...

Fotokalender bei Vistaprint. Laden Sie einfach Ihre Fotos hoch und entwerfen Sie online Ihren ganz persönlichen Fotokalender. Das Ideale Geschenk für Freunde und Familie, Fotokalender, Kalender.