Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eva's Consultation


Eva is SO funny to me. I thought I was excited to get my SL's but she (and Drea) have me slap on hold. I love it though, SL's will do you like that. We have chatted on the phone and via email a few times. Eva will have her hair locked on July 4th and 5th. She has not had a perm for about a year so she has a few permed ends but not many. She's already let me know what look she's going for. She loves Golden_08's locks. I do too, they are fierce.

Oh, she just had a little boy too and you all know that I'm expecting too. She' brought Brendon with her to the consultation. I was able to hold and love on him...I can't wait until my little man gets here. His name is going to be Aidon Jamal...what do you think?

5 comments:

Docs Locs said...

Congrats! And I love Golden's locs too! But remind your friend that, she can "go for" a look, but her locs will be uniquely hers - they do what they do - no disappointments! Enjoy the journey.

Docs Locs said...

Sorry, I didn't get it - Eva is your client! Is this S-----? If so, I might see you at Kinky's on the 29th!

Naturally Free said...

Hey!

Yes, this is Sabriya and I told Eva that all locs are unique but we can go for the same size. I can't wait to see how their locks will come out. See you at Cia's on the 29th!

fashion jewelry said...

fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry
china jewelry wholesale
china fashion jewelry
jewelry boxes
jewellery boxes

CZ Jewelry
Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
Crystal Jewelry
Copper Jewelry

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas