Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SL's...what a blessing

Hey fam...I hope everyone is having a great start to a new year, a new season. I am! I am too hyped about my upcoming move.

I have had two calls from people in the Atlanta area that want their hair done when I get there. Yahooooooo.

I love just talking about SL's and the freedom that they provide. I also like getting paid while doing it, LOL. My lock business (traditional and SL's) is supplemental income that allows me to not touch my paycheck for things that were previously budgeted in. It is most definently freeing in many areas of my life. Indeed Dr. JoAnn, this is not a hairstyle, it is most definently a lifestyle!

Oh yeah, I have my first SL installation this Saturday, you'll pray for me.

Peace,
Sabriya

8 comments:

Sister-in-Locks said...

Good luck on your first install. I know you will do well. I bet the extra income will be sweet. I have a girl friend who saving up to get Sisterlocks. I will refer her to you in Atlanta.

Your locks are looking good. Shout Out. I am a native Floridian.

Anonymous said...

Blessings on your first install. I am excited for you.

Here is the Temperament link that was not working on my blog.

http://www.blogthings.com/whattempermentareyouquiz/

Jena Evans said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!! Do your best you can do while you can...

I will be praying for you, naturalyfree!

Blessings!

Goodnapps said...

You are going to do great! Make sure you take plenty of pics before, during and after.

Natural Kinks said...

Oh you go girl! You'll do fine!
My first wanted the bigger sized brother locks and thank GOD! LOL but my 3rd wanted almost micro size that took 24+ hours!

Bless

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement,it made a huge impact.

Donna-
I would love for you to add me to your blog and I will do the same.

Sabriya

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sister in locks told me about you. I would like to know if you can do my hair. I can be reached at 770 472-1283. Victoria

Anonymous said...

Im interested in having loc done also. Please contact me with general prices at brwnizes@bellsouth.net