Sunday, January 08, 2006

My first SL install

We started at 7:45 am. My first client was truly a God send, she had such a sweet and pleasant spirit an she's such a cutie too, right. Thanks Tanita for being apart of my dream come true. The one thing that I am looking for in a profession is to love doing what I do. I love to cater to people and to connect with people, being a trainee/ soon to be consultant does that and so much more. My training was worth every penny and I am going to take the refresher class when it comes to ATL this year just to get whatever I missed in my first class.

I have BIG goals ya'll.The first is to become R-Certified where I can train others to retighten their own hair, then to become a Certified Training Associate then Master Training so that I too can travel around the world and meet people and learn about their journeys and teach them to continue sharing this SL revelation.Thanks again Dr. C.

13 hrs later and we're done.














Check out my Fotki album for more pictures...

16 comments:

Maryee said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryee

Jena Evans said...

Kudos to ya'!

Praise Him! You go girl. Looking good! All things work together for the good of those...

Blessings abound!

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

All praises due to God for this one and everything else!

Thanks for the encouragement, you all mean so much to me.

My body was so sore when I finished. I know the secret now though, I need to stretch before I do my next full install.

Many blessings to you all too!

kemicutie said...

You did an excellent job!! Your client looks so happy and sweet. Congratulations on your first client, on your move and new job, and on your natural hair business! All good things are happening for you it seems and I am so happy to see it! You're doing it, girl!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey NaturalyFree,

CONGRATS!!!!!
I am so happy for you. I am a trainee in metro atlanta. I have my first client this saturday. I can't wait. Good JoB!

Naturalist1 said...

Congratulations.

Creyole said...

Fab job! She is really a beautiful young lady and that skin is to die for. Looking forward to her journey.

Natural Kinks said...

Wow you did a great job!!!
You should be proud girl!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job!!! Her hair looks great, and you are well on your way! I look forward to watching her hair journey as well as yours :)

Detra said...

Congrats to you! You did a great job! Keep on, keeping our sistah's beautiful!

still waters said...

Hey NaturalyFree

'BIG UP' They look great to me ! Looks like you did a real good job. Here is to your continued success!!!

Leighann said...

Congrats and I wish you much success on your attaining your goals. From what I can see it is absolutely with your reach!!

Goodnapps said...

Hey Free,

Congratulations girl! Tanita's hair is gorgeous! You've got your plan together, so you will be reaching those goals in no time.
PS - you rockin them locs yo'self!
You are definitely a beautiful person.

Blqberrylocz said...

Awesome job..confident smile..continued success to you!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job! This is very encouraging as I am about to sign up for a SLs course in March. I want to do the same as you - SLs and traditional locs but am a little scared on how I will get clients. However, I now know they will be sent to me by God, as your 1st client was sent to you. Congrats! I will you all the best!

Check my Fotki page out -
http://public.fotki.com/ShakinShae/

Shae

CarmenNC said...

Excellent! Keep going and you'll be teaching classes in no time.