Friday, January 27, 2006

Moving ain't no joke!

Hey fam... Ok, I am all settled...........whewwwwww! Well, really, I am just moved, I haven't settled in yet. But, ya'll know that my SL's drew some attention and got me a future client.

I found a house on the first trip out with my realtor. Thank God for my realtor. Home boy was on his job. He had already eliminated what was out there that wouldn't work for me prior to me arriving in ATL. I found a 4/2.5/2 two-story home for the same price and for double the sq. footage for what I was about to pay in FL for a 3/2/2. Ain't God awesome!!!

I'll be updating with pics soon.

9 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Girl, I've been wondering if you made that move yet. You are doing your thing. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord! You really are an inspiration.

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

Thanks Tanya. Yes,God is showing OUT! To Him be the glory!

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Iwas windering the same thing Nw don't leave Florida natives high and dry representing Miami May bewhen you get settled have a Nappy hair Affair Folks in Atlanta get together all the time Just like the Dallas sistas God is Awesome He will fix things and make things happen just perfect congragulations on your move and let's see some pictures of your home soon!

Ree-C said...

Congratulations on your new home. I can't wait to see your updated pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sistah you are doing it big....I am glad things are working well and that your family is being blessed.

Can't wait to see the new pics.

Tra

Natural Kinks said...

Wow good for you! A little piece of the dream you go girl!

Detra said...

what a Blessing huh? I'm glad you got there safely, I'll be checking back soon for pic updates

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Hello there naurallyfree Is everything alright you have not posted in a while I know you may be busy with the big move how is the ATL treating you and your familyMs Georgia Peach!

CarmenNC said...

I don't think I gave my realtor a chance to find my home. I was so excited and looking every chance I got. It was like a treasure hunt to me. I'm glad you found a wonderful home and for less too.