Thursday, December 29, 2005

The big take down...

Scarred you right, ha ha. I am taking down the ones that are loose at the end by like 3 ". It is adding to the fuzzy, unfinished look. The other ones are coming along nicely so I am quite happy with them.

Is anyone going to the SL Home Coming in San Diego this year? I think it is in July. I really wanted to go to NY with LaChandra and the rest of the ladies from the Lock It Up group but I don't know if that will be feasible for me. Who knows though, anything is possible with God.

Well, I feel so special today. Today is my 30th B-day and I came to work this morning and there were streamers and ballons everywhere. They gave me shoes, a nice book mark and a cute card. How sweet, huh. They are making it hard to leave here but I am so out!

Well, I love all of my cyber-friends. Take care and may the new year bring much deserved happiness and prosperity.

Sabriya

9 comments:

Natural Kinks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Free!!!!
Many more!

Do you notice how young S/L wearers look? I don't know if it's just the natural beauty thang but you look 20 something girl!

brunsli said...

Happy Birthday!!

I would have guessed you were 26!

Naturally Free Hair Studio (678.467.1867) said...

THANKS!!! Comments like that are all the more important right about now.

Naturalist1 said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Maryee said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!

Jena Evans said...

Happy belated birthday!

Blessings to you as you make your transition.

PTL



jen

Leighann said...

Happy Belated Birthday Capricorn Lady!

Creyole said...

Naturally Free,
I don't know how I missed this post. HAPPY belated 30th BIRTHDAY. You look like you are inyour early 20's. Hope you enjoyed your day!!

Tequila Jackson Allen said...

Yes I will be attending the Sisterlock Homecoing on the Weekkend of July21St I would like to make plans and hook up with some sisters Otherwise I wil going alone!