Thursday, December 08, 2005

Getting impatient...

I have been SL'd for 6 months now and still only very few buds. There are a lot of my ends that are loose and aren't even thinking about locing. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I was soooooooooo excited about being able to do my own hair but now I think that I will schedule an appointment with my consultant to make sure that I'm doing everything correctly. The only thing is she charges $125 for retightenings and that is alot of money to me. Either way, I still love my SL's and love informing others of the greatness of this haircare system.

Oh, I got an email from Dr. Cornwell yesterday. She was reading the guestbook on the homepage and thanked me for the complement that I had given her and welcomed me to the family. That touched me that she takes time in her oh so busy world, to thank me for a simple comment that I made. She truly seems to be one of a kind.

More pictures coming soon...

5 comments:

Creyole said...

NaturalyFree,
You and I are right at six months and I just started getting buds in the back and none in the front. Too excited, it all depends on the hair type. I have tigh stuff in the back and softer hair inthe front. Hang in there..it's coming!

I know how you feel about that retightening class and I'll be taking mine tomorrow and shelling out that $125.

Maryee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maryee said...

Everyday, I was looking for buds. The impatience is normal. I am sure most everyone experiences it. You'll look back at this a year from now and think, "Buds, what buds?"

When I first started retightening my head, I made a lot of mistakes and was fearful of doing some major damage. I told my consultant here in Texas that when I get the money I am going to head up there and have her "fix" anything I may have messed up. Retightening your own hair does save money. Glad to know you got a nice email from Joanne. She called me over the summer when I was having credit card problems with my retightening class that was cancelled.

Maryee
ps
going back and looking at my pictures from the beginning are always encouraging to me.

Jena Evans said...

Hang in there, sister... I have about 16 nationalities in my hair community. The three or four anglo-saxons up front are still taking their sweet time locking completely,- but however long it takes, I am commited.

Congrats on the client building!

Blessings,

jena-

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just thought I would drop by and say hello. I look forward to seeing more pics of your "soon to be" budding babies.

Tra