Monday, August 22, 2005

Still hangin...

I wasn't quite feeling my hair on Friday, it was everywhere doing its own thing. I mainly free-style since I'm so new in my journey. I feel a little better today. My kids can't keep their hands out of it and someone noticed the length that I have gotten already. They were like, " they'll be hanging down to your neck by December". I pray they will anyway. Oh well, I'm just sitting here passing the time waiting for the big 5:00 to come. I can't wait to take my SL class in November. It has been my dream to have my own business since I can remeber and it is closer now than it was yesterday. Priase God for the provision.

Until next time,
Naturaly_free
SL'd 6wks

1 comment:

TNAPPYKINKY said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. I hope you are loving your locks as much as I do. Take care God Bless you