Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hair and Weight

My consultant set me on a every 7 week retightening schedule. OK, at week 5, my hair was in dire need of a retighten. I don't have an appt. until NEXT WEEK. I will have to find something to do with my hair until then. Praise God that in November I will have taken the consultants class and I will be able to do my own hair! Yeah, that'll save me some money and make me some money, alright now :->

Oh well, just another day at the office. I am feeling better about my job though. I guess I have just accepted that this is where I am supposed to be for now and this is not the end of the road. I am walking into my destiny as we speak.

Oh, I went to Anais's Fotki album to check out her hair but got stuck in her fitness album. I had been on a workout plan for about 3 wks and hadn't lost any weight. I tried the Bikini Baywatch Breathing technique that Anais has documented and OMG! I actually see and feel where I am slimmer. I saw a difference in a matter of days! My girlfriend noticed it as well. This was all confirmed when I put on clothes that I was almost bursting out of and now they are loose! I am so excited over this. I said that I wasn't going to say anything to anyone until I knew that it was working for me. It is, so I'm talking. I have told some people about it and they were just as excited as I was, so I forwarded them the information about the program. Then there are the skeptics. Oh well for them, I attempted to share the knowledge that I had gained and will continue to shed these lbs. as they sit back and continue to complain about their weight.

I guess I've said enough for now. If anyone else has tried this program, I would love to hear about your results.

Toodles for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 45: All Kinds of Writing
Bloggers are in essence writers and therefore may find my blog interesting as it deals with writing issues.
Hi, I enjoyed surfing your blog! If you got time, go see my business related site/blog. I'm sure you will find something of interest. Bring your friends too.

Pintar cocina creativamente said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you thin