Monday, September 05, 2005

My 1st Retighten

Hey folks...I got my first retighten on Saturday and it took about 2 hours. It hurt a little, but I could handle it. There were two that were put in too big and she had to take them down and relock them smaller. I recall reading someones site and they took down 9 month old SL's so that they could get them put in smaller. Just from the two she took down in my head, I know that person must have lost half of her hair. I believe if I ever wanted them out, I would just cut them and start all over. I know that I won't though. Even though my locs are not where I want them to be, I know that I am well on my way. Oh well folks, let's keep lifting the victims of Katrina up and much love to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like utility trailer on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up.

If you love beautiful things, check out these collectible art prints You might find something you'll like - collectible art prints

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hey NF:

Congrats on your 1st retightening. Where are the pics:)