Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Got Pics...



OK, the email finally showed up in my inbox and viola. These are my SL's at about 8.5 weeks old. I was talking with someone last night about my hair because they have decided to stop perming due to thinning issues. They commented that they would continue to watch my hair because they didn't know if they could get throught the initial stages when your hair sorta does what it wants to. By the time they decide, I will be trained and ready to go by then!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!:) I love your hair. I will definitely be visiting your sight.

Creyole said...

NaturallyFree,
Girl you rock....love the locks and the beautiful smile that goes along with the sytle. You did a fab-u-lous job on the blog so please keep us updated, I'll check in on a regular basis. Peace!

TNAPPYKINKY said...

I really like your blog and your hair is coming along so noice. I wish I would have did it sooner too. Keep taking photos it helps you to see and share the growth. God Bless You.

BlaqKofi said...

Beautiful locks and gorgeous smile. I know that they are going to mature so beautifully. I'll definitely keep checking back on your progress. In the meantime, stay strong and stay natural.

Peace & Blesings,
Blaqkofi

brunsli said...

Your locks look as good as your incredible smile!

Anonymous said...

Your locks [and you:)] are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your journey. Hope to see you at the training session in November. I'm a Florida resident as well. Please keep us posted on your wonderful progress.

Joyfull Locks