Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Locked and Loaded

I just completed the training class in Ft. Lauderdale and I am truly amazed! I was already awe struck with Sisterlocks but after seeing the exact science that it actually is, I have a new-found respect for Dr. C and all of the consultants that represent SL's in the professional manner in which they were taught.

My Master Trainers were the bomb. They were
Yvonne Mobley of South Florida and Michelle Bryant of Rancho Cucamango, CA. I'm sure they gave us more than was required of them and I am forever grateful.

OK, can you all tell that I am syked. I can't wait to assist someone else in their journey to freedom from the world's standard of beauty to our God-given beauty.

Locked and Loaded (with knowledge),
Naturaly Free

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill Gates on Web 2.0
Visionaries: Bill Gates on Web 2.0 "The next sea change is upon us." In an email to "Executive Staff and Direct Reports; Distinguished Engineers", Microsoft honcho Bill Gates officially marks the end of the ...
Howdy. Like your Blog. If you're interested, go see my business opportunities for women site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest. Check back in a couple of weeks. Amazing things to come.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again to you and your certification.

I saw that you visited my blog, thanks! To answer your q my braider braided as close to the end as possible but yes there was a teeny bit loose. More is loose now as time has gone on. Please let me know how your clients hair comes out with braids. Post pics if you can.

Tra